Terms & Conditions
Wicked Waiters prefers 2 weeks (14 days) notice to ensure complete organisation and availability of wait staff. Although we will strive to complete every booking enquiry made, please note that bookings made within the 14 days may not always be possible to organise. Bookings that coincide with a public holiday weekend will incur a $50 additional charge and are subject to availability only.
All special event packages require 3 weeks (21 days) notice to ensure complete organisation and availability of additional services. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for all bookings. All special event packages are subject to availability only and inclusions are subject to change.
All payments must be made in full, prior to the event. Payments must be made no later than 7 days prior to the event.
Cancelations & Refunds…
We will not provide a refund to the client if:
- The booking is cancelled by the client
- The client changes the date or time of the event, once a deposit/full payment has been made and where Wicked Waiters is unable to find a suitable replacement for the new time and date
- The client is unhappy with the choice of Wicked Waiter that appears at their event
- The client does not finalise total payment 5 days prior to the event
We will however, happily provide a full refund for total amount paid; in the extremely unlikely case that:
- The Wicked Waiter does not attend the event due to unavoidable reasons such as illness, breakdown or accident and where we cannot provide a replacement waiter at short notice. (Please note that in this case, preference of Wicked Waiter may not be guaranteed and we accept no liability for this)
- The Wicked Waiters employee has behaved in an inappropriate manner and proof can be provided
- We cancel the booking due to unforeseen circumstances
A travel cost may incur if the waiter needs to travel further than 45km to and/or from an event. You will be provided with a personalised quote.
Destination/Holiday Bookings (rentals)…
Many Northern NSW towns including Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Ballina and others; enforce strict rules regarding all rental properties, and are particularly strict with properties that occupy more than 4 persons. All rental properties have a security call out service operating 24 hours a day. Security call-outs are charged at $165 and additional fines may be imposed to guests who are found to be occupying premises with additional guests and/or noise complaints. Wicked Waiters and their affiliated business partners accept no responsibility for any fines that are imposed on guests and are exempt from any consequences imposed upon party guests. No refunds will be given if guests are evicted or required to terminate their celebration early.